David K JAssociate Professor
- Name : DAVID K J
- Designation : ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR
- Department : MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- Date of Birth & Age : 26-11-1956
- Date of joining in JEC : 17-07-2017
- Highest Academic Qualification : Ph. D (Mechanical)
- Previous experience : Teaching - 32 years, Industry – 4 years, Total- 36 years
- Residental Addres : Love Dale, TC -13/413,Koonamplakkal House, Holy Gardens, Near Bishop House, East Fort, Thrissur- 680005.
Ph.D from B.R.Ambedkar University college, Agra (U.P) (Productive Maintenance in a Medium Scale Industry)
M.Tech from Government Engineering College, Thrissur. (Production Engineering)
B.Tech from Government Engineering College, Thrissur. (Mechanical Engineering)
1. Working as Associate Professor at Jyothi Engineering College, Cheruthuruthy, Thrissur from 17/07/2017 onwards
2. Worked as Vice Principal at Focus Institute of Science and Technology, Poomala from 01/07/2013 to 08/02/2016.
3. Worked in the Lecturer cadre under the Department of Technical Education, Kerala from 01/01/1996 to 31/03/2013.
4. Worked as Instructor in various institutions and Polytechnics from 01/06/1983 to 31/12/1995.
5. Worked as Foreman in the Engineering Research Department of Kerala Agricultural University from to 31/05/1983/
6. Worked as Supervisor at Popular Garage, Thrissur.
Areas of Specialization
Areas of Interest
1. Engineering Graphics
2. Automobile Engineering
3. Fluid Mechanics
4. Manufacturing Technology
5. Mechanical Engineering
6. Propulsion Engineering
1. Achieved 79.31% result for S1 ME-A during December-2017 for the subject " BE 101 02 Introduction to Mechanical Engineering Sciences".
2. Achieved 96.55% result for S1 ME-B during December-2017 for the subject " BE 101 02 Introduction to Mechanical Engineering Sciences".
3. Achieved 98.46% result for S4 ME-A during May-2018 for the subject " ME 220 Manufacturing Technology".
"Graphene-Materials of the Future" published in the International Conference held at Government Engineering College, Thrissur during23rd February 2011.
1. National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning conducted on behalf of NPTEL at Government College of Engineering, Kannur & Chinmaya Institute of Technology, Kannur held on 20-21 October, 2014.
2. Second International conference on "Materials for the Future" held at Government Engineering College, on 23rd to 25th February 2011.
3. Second National congress, "NATCON" Kerala at Government Engineering College, Thrissur 0n 9 to 10 February 2012.
4. Workshop on "Information Search Analysis and Presentation Skills Development (ISAP) conducted on behalf of ISTE-Kerala Section, held at Maharaja's Technological Institute, Thrissur on 22 to 24 October 2007.
5. Workshop on "Educational Administration and Institution Management" conducted on behalf of ISTE held at Maharaja's Technological Institute, Thrissur during 22 to 28 May 1995
I. "Wireless Brake on Cycles" Project under my guidance for S7/S8 ME-A batch students.
1, Arun Raj K.M
2, Alfred Babu
3, Arjun Soman
4, Amal Vincent
II. "Automatic Groung Cleaning Device" Project under my guidance for S7/S8 ME-B batch students.
1, Jobin P.R
2, Sanjo James
3, R Manikandan
4, Melvin K B