Nisha SheriefAssistant Professor
M Tech from Amirta school of engineering Kollam
B.Tech in Mechanical engineering
Areas of Specialization
THERMAL AND FLUIDS ENGINEERING
Areas of Interest
HEAT AND MASS TRANSFER
- A paper entitled "Numerical Analysis to Investigate the Effect of Swept Rotor on the Overall Performance of A Transonic Compressor Stage" presented and published in ASME 2014 gas turbine India conference December 15-17, 2014 conference proceeding published
- A Paper entitled “Experimental Investigation to control Alcoholic Driving” published in International Journal of emerging trends in engineering and technology Vol. 2, Issue 4, Apr 2014, 123-128.
- "Gasoline Vapour Recovery System" is published in International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET) Volume 4, Issue 1 ,Jan 2017 S.NO:203
- Published a journal entitled “Thermoelectric Power Converter” in Open Journal of Engineering Research and Technology (OJERT) VOLUME 1, ISSUE 1, DECEMBER 2016.
- Presented a paper on “Effect of sweep on the performance of axial flow compressor" at 5th International and 40th National Conference on Fluid Mechanics and fluid power 2014 at IIT Kanpur
- KTU Two day workshop on " Design Engineering" at CET Trivandrum (29th & 30th of Oct 2015)
- Completed online courses about the topic "Thermodynamics" conducted by IIT Bombay through edx.
- Attended National Level one day workshop on "Design and Engineering" at FISAT Angamaly
- Short term course on “Computational Methods in Fluid Dynamics” by Government Engineering College, Thrissur
- Participated as a teaching assistant in the two week ISTE workshop on 'Computational fluid Dynamics' conducted by IIT Bombay 12-22 June 2012. This workshop was held under the national mission on education through ICT (MHRD)
- Course on “Intellectual property rights and funding possibilities” at Jyothi Engineering College, Thrissur.
1.EXPERIMENTAL INVESTIGATION ON ECO FRIENDLY ASBESTOS FREE BRAKE PAD
1. Thermo electric power converter
2. Gasoline Vpour Recovery System
Fabrication of Hybrid Bicycle
Experimental Investigation to Control Alcoholic Driving
Design and Modification of Control Valve Using Multi-Spring Actuator