Nice MenacheryAssistant Professor
Mr. Nice Menachery currently serves as Assistant Professor at Department of Mechanical Engineering, Jyothi Engineering College
1. M. Tech from SCMS School of Engineering, Karukutty, Ernakulam.
2. B.Tech from Jyothi Engineering College, Cheruthuruthy, Thrissur.
Areas of Specialization
Production & Industrial Engineering
Areas of Interest
1. Industrial Engineering
2. Manufacturing Process
3. Production Engineering
4. Material Science
Project titled Six Stroke Engine is filled for Indian Patent and the application is under Process. Application No: 4207/CHE/2011.
Best paper award in IEEE-ICAET-2014 conference held at EGS Pillay Engg college, Nagappatinam.
1) “Investigation of Mechanical Properties and Grain Structure of 5xxx Aluminium Alloys under Precisely Controlled Annealed Conditions”, International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications, Volume 3, Issue 1, January 2013, ISSN 2250-3153.
2) Cause and Effect Analysis for Reheating the Titanium alloys while forging operation- A case study, International Journal of Engineering Research and Development e-ISSN: 2278-067X, p-ISSN: 2278-800X, Volume 6, Issue 5 (March 2013), PP. 80-83.
3) “Performance Evaluation of Household Refrigerator using CuO Nanoparticle Lubricant Mixture and various Compressor Oils with Different Condenser Modes” International Journal of Engineering and Science Vol.05, Issue 01 (January 2015), PP: 37-42 Issn (e): 2278-4721, ISSN (p):2319-6483.
 Presented a paper entitled “Steam Consumption Reduction in Tyre industry”, IEEE 2nd International conference on knowledge collaboration in Engineering (IEEE-ICKCE-2015), ISBN No 978-1-4799-8619-4/15.
 Presented a paper entitled “Fuel Consumption Reduction System in Four Stroke Engines”, IEEE - International Conference on Advances in Engineering and Technology-(ICAET 2014), ISBN No.: 978-1-4799-4949-6.
 Presented a paper entitled “Six Stroke Engine with a Pre Cooler system for Low Consumption of Fuel”, IEEE - International Conference on Advances in Engineering and Technology-(ICAET 2014), ISBN No.: 978-1-4799-4949-6.
 Presented a paper entitled “Investigation of Mechanical Properties and Grain Structure of 5xxx Aluminium Alloys under Precisely Controlled Annealed Conditions” in National conference on Emerging trends in Engineering held on 19th Jan 2013 at MET’S school of Engg, Mala, Thrissur.
Details of Training undergone
1) Five day short term course “Statistical Data Analysis with IBM SPSS Statistics and M S Excel” conducted by GEC, Thrissur from 14th -18th, Dec 2015
2) Two day national workshop on “Intellectual property rights and research funding possibilities” organized by patent information centre-Kerala-KSCSTE , JECC, Thrissur on 16th and 17th January 2015.
3) Three day “Train the Trainer in Empower Programme in Life Skills” conducted by ICT academy of Kerala from 15th and 16th December 2014 at JECC
4) National workshop on “National Skill Qualification frame works (NSQF)” funded by AICTE on 28th November 2014 at CET Trivandrum.
5) Attended “Accreditation Awareness Programme” conducted by the national board of accreditation on 27th November 2014 at CET Trivandrum
Viscous Braking system
Alternate safety Braking System
Steel Rod Bending Machine.
Steam Consumption Reduction in Hot Water Deaerator
Design and Fabrication of Multi Utility Agro Kart
Experimental Study on Friction Welding.
Fuel Consumption Reduction System in Four Stroke Engines.
Design and Fabrication of Interlocking Nut.