Dr Prajoon PAssistant Professor
Ph.D - Karunya University - 2017
M.Tech - Karunya university - 2014
Providence College of Engineering, Chengannur
Sri-Krishna College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore
Areas of Specialization
Areas of Interest
Semiconductor Device Modelling
RESEARCH PUBLICATIONS IN INTERNATIONAL JOURNALS
- Prajoon P, D Nirmal, Anuja Menokey M, J Charles Pravin “Efficiency Enhancement of InGaN MQW LED Using Compositionally Step Graded InGaN Barrier on SiC Substrate” IEEE J. Display Technology, 12(10), (2016), pp 1117-1121. (Impact Factor – 1.925).
- Prajoon P, D Nirmal, Anuja Menokey M, J Charles Pravin “A Modified ABC Model in InGaN MQW LED Using Compositionally Step Graded Alternating Barrier for Efficiency Improvement”, Superlattices and Microstructures (Elsevier) 96, (2016), pp. 155-163. (Impact factor – 2.117).
- Prajoon P., D. Nirmal, Anuja Menokey M., J Charles Pravin “Temperature dependant efficiency droop analysis of InGaN MQW Light Emitting Diode with modified ABC Model”, J. Comp. Electronics, (Springer) 15, 1511–1520 (2016). (Impact Factor – 1.104)
- Binola K. Jebalin, A. Shobha Rekh, P. Prajoon, D. Godwinraj, N. Mohan Kumar and D. Nirmal “Unique model of polarization engineered AlGaN/GaN based HEMTs for high power applications” Superlattices and Microstructures (Elsevier) 78 (2015) 210–223. (Impact Factor: 2.117).
- Binola K. Jebalin, A. Shobha Rekh, P. Prajoon, N. Mohan Kumar and D. Nirmal “The influence of high-k passivation layer on breakdown voltage of Schottky AlGaN/GaN HEMTs” Microelectronics Journal (Elsevier) 46 (2015) 1387–1391. (Impact Factor: 0.876).
- J Charles Pravin, D. Nirmal, P. Prajoon, J. Ajayan “Implementation of nanoscale circuits using dual metal gate engineered Nanowire MOSFET with high-k dielectrics for low power applications” Physica E (Elsevier) 83 (2016) 95–100. (Impact Factor: 1.904).
- Charles Pravin J, Nirmal D, Prajoon P and Anuja Menokey M., “A New Drain Current Model for Dual Metal Junctionless Transistor for Enhanced Digital Circuit Performance” IEEE Trans. Electron Devices, 63(9), (2016), 3782-3789. (Impact Factor – 2.207).
- Charles Pravin J, Nirmal D, Prajoon P, N. Mohan Kumar and J. Ajayan “Investigation of 6T SRAM memory circuit using high-k dielectrics based nano scale junctionless transistor”, Superlattices and Microstructures (Elsevier), 104, (2017), 470–476. (Impact Factor: 2.117).
- J. Ajayan, D. Nirmal, P. Prajoon, J. Charles Pravin “Analysis of nanometer-scale InGaAs/ InAs/ InGaAs composite channel MOSFETs using high-K dielectrics for high speed applications”, Int. J. Electron. Commun. (AEÜ), (Elsevier), 79 (2017), 151–157. (Impact Factor: 0.786).
- J. Ajayan, T. Ravichandran, P. Prajoon, J. Charles Pravin, D. Nirmal “Investigation of Breakdown Performance in Lg = 20 nm Novel Asymmetric InP HEMTs for Future High-Speed High-Power Applications”, J. Comp. Electronics, (Springer), (2017), https://doi.org/10.1007/s10825-017-1086-4 (Impact Factor – 1.526)
- D. Nirmal, L. Arivazhagan, A.S. Augustine Fletcher, J. Ajayan and P. Prajoon “Current collapse modeling in AlGaN/GaN HEMT using small signal equivalent circuit for high power application”, Superlattices and Microstructures, (Elsevier), 113 (2018),810-820. (Impact Factor: 2.117).
- J. Ajayan, T. Ravichandran, P. Mohankumar, P. Prajoon, J. Charles Pravin, D. Nirmal “Investigation of DC-RF and breakdown behaviour in Lg?=?20?nm novel asymmetric GaAs MHEMTs for future submillimetre wave applications”, AEUE - International Journal of Electronics and Communications, 2017. (Impact Factor: 1.147).
- Prajoon P, Anuja Menokey M, J Charles Pravin, J. Ajyan, S. Rajesh and D. Nirmal “Investigation of Efficiency Enhancement in InGaN MQW LED with Compositionally Step Graded GaN/InAlN/GaN Multi-Layer Barrier” Superlattices and Microstructures, (Elsevier)., 116 (2018), 71-78. (Impact Factor: 2.117).
- J Charles Pravin , D. Nirmal, Prajoon. P, Flavia Princess Nesamani , P. Senthil Kumar, Srikesh. G “Nanoscale High-K Dielectrics For Junctionless Nanowire Transistor For Drain Current Analysis” Journal of Electronic Materials, (Springer), doi.org/10.1007/s11664-018-6075-2, (2018). (Impact Factor: 1.579).
- J. Hengsteler, P. Prajoon, and D. Nirmal, Analysis of High Efficiency InGaN MQW LEDs Using InGaN Step-Graded Barriers”, J. Nanoelectron. Optoelectron. 13, 939–943 (2018), (Impact Factor: 0.497).
RESEARCH PUBLICATIONS IN INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCES
- Prajoon P, D.Nirmal, Aldona Mathew, Abin George “Enhancement Mode GaN Based HEMT Using Polarization Engineering Technique” proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Innovations in Information Embedded and Communication Systems ICIIECS’14, Karpagam College of Engineering, Coimbatore, March 2014, Vol 2, pp 208-211.
INTERNATIONAL/ NATIONAL WORKSHOP ATTENDED
- Participated in the “3rd IEEE workshop on Nanotechnology and Sensors” organised by the centre for nano science and engineering, IISC Bangalore, 11 to 13 of August, 2017.
- Participated in a one day national workshop on “LaTeX” held at Dept. of Mathematics, Karunya University, Coimbatore, April-2, 2016.
- Participated in the National Workshop on “Analog and Mixed Signal Design using Cadence Tool” Held at Dept. of Electronics and Communication Engineering, Karunya university, Coimbatore, 7th to 8th April 2016.
- Attended a one day National workshop on “Recent Research Trends in Nano Scale Devices, Circuits & Systems” held at Dept. of Electronics and Communication Engineering, Karunya University, Coimbatore, March-4, 2016.
- Attended a 10 day “Hands on training on MOS-Capacitor and Micro and Nano characterisation Techniques” held at Centre for Nano science and Engineering, IISC Bangalore, 19-27 November 2015
- Attended a three day “INUP Workshop on Nanofabrication Technologies” held at IISC Bangalore, January 28-30th 2015.
- Attended a one day workshop on “Device Fabrication and Characterisation” held at Nanoscience and Nano Technology, Karunya University, Coimbatore, February-26-2015.
- Attended a one day workshop on “Compact Physics based model for Nano-scale transistor using MATLAB for Circuit Simulation” held at Karpagam college of Engineering, Coimbatore, 13th July 2014.