Viji E PAssistant Professor
Pursuing Ph.D. Did graduation from St. Aloysius College, Elthuruth and UTEC, Ollur Post graduation from St. Thomas College, Thrissur. Passioniate about mathematics... Read More
- M. Sc. Mathematics with Distinction
- B. Sc. Mathematics with Distinction
- B. Ed. Mathematics with First Class
- Asst. Professor in Mathematics in Royal College of Engineering & Technology,
Akkikavu from 02/07/2007 to 30/06/2015.
- Presently working as Asst. Professor in Mathematics in Jyothi Engineering College,
Cheruthuruthy since 01/07/2015.
Areas of Specialization
Areas of Interest
- Differential Equations.
- Linear Algebra.
- Abstract Algebra.
- Numerical analysis.
- Complex Analysis.
- Probability Distributions
- Network Analysis.
- Stochastic Process
- Staff Development Programme On Relevance of Mathematics in Engineering at Amal Jyothy College of Engineering, Kanjirapally during 17-22 August 2009
- KNOW HOW-Faculty Empowerment wokshop 02,03,August 2010 at RCET, Akkikavu
- Teaching as Fulfilling Profession-FDP at RCET on 15 January 2011.
- Adhyaapanam-FDP at RCET during 02-04 June 2014.
- PERFORMANCE BASED WORK ETHIC-FDP at Jyothi Engineering College, Cheruthuruthy from 13th to 19th June, 2016.
- National Workshop on Cryptography at St. Joseph's college ,Irinjalakuda on 13,14 August 2007.
- Scientific Computing using Python- Workshop at RCET on 04/09/2010.
- NCRTAM-National Conference on Recent Trends in Advanced Mathematics at VIDYA ACADEMY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY during 02-04 Feb 2012
- Issues, Challenges and Strategies in Technical Education with reference to Science and Humanities- Two day seminar at Jyothi Engineering College, Cheruthuruthy on 4th and 5th February 2016.
- RANDOM PROCESS & APPLICATIONS- Two day Workshop at MES College of Engineering, Kittipuram on 26th & 27th October 2016.
- PROBABILITY & RANDOM PROCESS- Onee Day Workshop ay Rajagiri School of Engineering & Technology, Kakkanad on 21st January 2017.
- STOCHASTIC PROCESS & MARKOV CHAINS- One Day Workshop at Muthoot Institute of Technology & Science on 23rd January 2017.