Nikhil N SAssistant Professor
Alumni of JECC(2004-2008 ME Batch).Started my career in Jyothi since 2008 and worked for 1year as Lecturer in Mechanical Engg.,then I went to do PG(Mechanical Engg.-Production)... Read More
2008-2009:Lecturer in ME Dept.(JECC)
2011-Till date:Asst.Professor in ME Dept.(JECC)
Areas of Specialization
Areas of Interest
Production Engineering and Mechanical Engineering.
- Published a journal paper entitled “Investigation of machinability of self propelled rotary cutting tool” in International Journal of Research in Aeronautical and Mechanical Engineering (IJRAME) on July 2013.
- Published a journal paper entitled by “Machining of an Aluminum Metal Matrix Composite Using Tungsten Carbide Inserts” has been published in The International Journal of Engineering and Science (THE IJES) on March 2015.
- Presented a paper on the topic ‘Pause and search a multipillar approach as a modified Blooms Taxonomy’ in the 25th annual convention of ISTE,Kerala.
- Participated and presented a paper in the National Conference on “Recent Trends in Mechanical Engineering” Conducted on 29th April 2013 at SNS college of Engineering, Coimbatore.
- Participated in the two days workshop on ‘Measurements during Metal Cutting’ held on 11th and 12th Oct’2013 at NSS college of Engineering, Palakkad and Department of Mechanical Engineering, Karunya University,Coimbatore.
1."Optimization of machining parameters of an aluminium metal matrix composite"
2.“Machining of an Aluminum Metal Matrix Composite Using Tungsten Carbide Inserts”
3."Investigation on the effect of centrifugal force assisted abrasive flow on surface finish"