Dr Adarsh N GokulChief Librarian
Ph.D from University of Kerala in the year 2003.
M.Phil (Lib & I.Sc.) from Madurai Kamaraj University in the year 2000.
M.L.I.Sc from Madurai Kamaraj University in the year 1998.
B.L.I.Sc from Madurai Kamaraj University in the year 1997.
BSc (Zoology) from University of Calicut in the year 1996.
Librarian in Jyothi Engineering College, Cheruthuruthy, Thrissur from 16.07.2003 onwards
Thiru.P.Kalyana Sundaram Endowment Prize for securing highest marks in M.L.I.Sc from Madurai Kamaraj University in the year 1998.
Prof.S.V.Chittibabu Medal for securing highest marks in M.L.I.Sc from Madurai Kamaraj University in the year 1998.
Dr T.P.M. Memorial Medal with certificate of merit for the best paper" “Digital Library: Features and New Dimensions” authored and presented at the IVth T.L.A Annual conference on HiTech Library and the Modern Reader from 20-22nd Aug.1999 sponsored by Dept. of Library and Information Science and Dr T. P.M. Memorial library, Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai , Tamil Nadu in the year 1998.
- Information Technology and Library Oriented School Education. In School Libraries and the Education System with School Library Compendium, ed. by K. P. Vijayakumar and N. Sukumaran Nair Thiruvananthapuram: Kerala Library Association, 2001, pp.165-171.
- Bar Code Technology and its applications. In Management of Libraries in the 21st Century : Papers presented in the National Seminar held at University of Calicut, 28-29, May 1999, ed. by M. Bavakutty and M. Parameswaran, Ess Ess Publications, New Delhi pp. 120-128. ISBN: 81-7000-292-3
- Digital Library: Features and New Dimensions In Librarian:An Academician, ed. By Manorama Sreenath and Ramesh Babu B. Tamil Nadu Library Association, Chennai ,2000 ,pp.207-215.
- Hybrid library and metamorphosis of librarians to 'Knowledge Engineers' (Chapter fourteen) In New Challenges in Librarianship. Edited by G. Devarajan, published by Ess Ess Publications, New Delhi. 2001. p.146-161.ISBN:81-7000-307-5.
- Information Needs and Use Pattern of Veterinarians in New Frontiers of Knowledge in Information Science Edited by.G. Devarajan published by ESS ESS Publications, New Delhi. 2004. pp.142-175. ISBN: 81-7000-377-6
- User Education in College Libraries of Kerala in the IT Era: an analytical study In Library and Information Studies in the Digital Age (Professor K. A. Issac Commemoration volume) Ed. by Devarajan G published by ESS ESS Publications, New Delhi. 2006 pp.180 - 195. ISBN: 81-7000-459-4
- Role of Learning Resource Centre (LRC) in Changing Scenario of Education Systems. Chapter 8. In Role of Library towards education research and training ed. by Nandagopal R and Sivakumar, B., New Delhi: Excel Books, 2008, pp.58 - 68. ISBN:978-81-7446-595-5
- Eradication of Illiteracy in the Electronic Information Era In Library and Information Services in the Electronic Information Era: proceedings of 44th ILA All India Conference-25-28th Feb. 1999, Hyderabad. Ed. By Sardana, J.L.et al. Delhi: Indian Library Association.pp.174-179. ISBN:81-85216-32-0
- Status and Authority of Librarian In Challenges before the University Libraries in India in the 21st Century Proceedings of ILA National Seminar from 9-12th Aug.1999, Vadodara. Ed. By Sardana, J.L.et al. Delhi: Indian Library Association. pp.386-393. ISBN:8185216339
- Artificial Intelligence: Concept and Applications in Library and Information Science In Library Vision 2010: Indian Libraries and Librarianship in retrospect and prospect proceedings of 45th ILA All India Library Conference on 23-26th Dec.1999, Hisar. Ed. By Sardana, J.L.et al. Delhi: Indian Library Association. pp. 321-327. ISBN:81-85216-34-7
- Content Security In Content Management in India in Digital Environment: proceedings of XXIII All India Conference of IASLIC 4-7 December, 2001 Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala. Ed. By Amitabha Chatterjee, .et al. Kolkata: Indian Association of Special Libraries & Information Centers. pp.174-179 ISSN:0972-3668.
- Role of Cryptography in Information handling In Library Practices for effective management: proceedings of 47th ILA All India Library Conference from 20-23rd December,2001 Warrangal, A.P Ed. By Kalpana Das Gupta,et al. Delhi: Indian Library Association. pp.660-668. ISBN:81-85216-36-3
- Paradigm shifts in LIS profession and implications of the National Knowledge Commission (NKC) Recommendations In Library Profession in Search of a New Paradigm: proceedings of XXIIIrd National Seminar of IASLIC from 10-13 December 2008. Ed. By Amitabha Chatterjee, .et al. Kolkata : Bose Institute & IASLIC. pp 3-11. ISSN:09723668
- User Education Programme in the Digital Era. In Library/Information Users in Digital Era: XXVII IASLIC National Conference, 26-29 December, 2009, KIIT University, Bhubaneswar.Issue 49 of IASLIC special publication by Kolkata: Indian Association of Special Libraries & Information Centers. pp.506-516 ISSN: 0972-3668.
- LIS Education: Levels, Internship and Accreditation –The Need of the Hour In Emerging Challenges and Lingering Issues in LIS Education, Research and Training :IATLIS2010 papers of XXVII IATLIS National Conference, 17-19 November 2010, Pune. Ed. ByJagtar Singh and Trishanjit Kaur. Published by Indian Association of Teachers of Library and Information Science (IATLIS), Patiala. pp.335-345.
- LIS Education in india : an introspect In Reading Habits in Changing Scenario & LIS.Education: Emerging Paradigm Challenges and Vision: Papers and proceedings of XXIV XXIIInd National Seminar of IASLIC from18-21 December, 2010. special publication No.50 Ed. By Banerjee, S.B..et al. Kolkata: Indian Library Association. Pp.331-343 ISSN: 0972-3668.
- Impact of Internet on Reading habits of Post Graduate Students of Veterinary and Animal Sciences of Kerala State In Reading Habits in Changing Scenario & LIS.Education: Emerging Paradigm Challenges and Vision: Papers and proceedings of XXIV XXIIInd National Seminar of IASLIC from18-21 December, 2010. special publication No.50 Ed. By Banerjee, S.B. et al. Kolkata: Indian Library Association. pp. 52-62 ISSN: 0972-3668.
- CeRA, the boon and CPRA, the inevitable need: an analytical study based on KVASU Veterinary Faculty Teachers, Research Scholars and PG Students In proceedings of National Seminar on Emerging Library and Information Technologies (ELITE 2011) 9-10 December, 2011 Organised by Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University Chennai Ed by G.Rathinasabapathy V.Chandrakumar and K. Elavazhakan pp.526-532. ISSN:978-81-922103-0-8
- ‘E- Learning of PG and PhD Students of Colleges of Veterinary and Animal Sciences of Kerala’ in 57th All India Library Conference of Indian Library Association on “Knowledge Society: Innovations in Librarianship (ILAKSIL 2012) to be held at St. Agnes College, Bendore, Mangalore on February 23rd to 25th, 2012. ISSN: 81-85216-45-6
- Use of E- Publications of teachers in the Veterinary and Animal Sciences colleges of Kerala: a Survey In Electronic publications: selected papers presented at the International Conference Ed. By Ramaiah, Chennupati Kodanda et al. Puducherry: Pondicherry University, 2012, pp.316-323.
- ‘Cloud Computing and its Application in Libraries’ in International Conference on "Library Space and Content Management for Networked Society" (IC.LISCOM) held at DVK Central Library, Dharmaram Vidya Kshetram, Bangalore from 18-20th October 2014. pp.1-6.
- Programmes on Computer Applications in Agriculture from April 20 to May 1 1998 at National Academy of Agricultural Research Management (NAARM), Hyderabad.
- National Training of modern Technologies for Information Handling Feb 15th to 19 th 1999, All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) New Delhi.
- Training Programme on Information Technology from 18-12-2000 to 22-12-2000 held at Tamil Nadu Veterinary And Animal Sciences University, Chennai, sponsored by Department of Biotechnology, Government of India, New Delhi.
- Training course on WINISIS sponsored by National Information System for Science and Technology (NISSAT), New Delhi from Feb 19-23, 2001.
- Training course on Management of Information Systems in Technical Libraries sponsored by AICTE – ISTE at Central Library Karunya Institute Of Technology Coimbatore from July 05-17 2004.