Jasmin JoseAssistant Professor
Completed Bsc in 1998 and Msc in 2000 from Mahatma Gandhi University Kottayam. Completed MPhil 1n 2006 from Annamalai University. Doing Ph D in "Peptides in Soil" at Bharathiar... Read More
M.PhilChehemistry with First Class
M.Sc Chemistry with First Class
B.Sc Chemistry with Distinction
Ihave been working as assistant professor n Chemistry for the last 13 years in JECC.
Areas of Specialization
Areas of Interest
Spectroscopy, Peptide Chemistry
- “Cryogenics engineering and its applications” sponsored by AICTE-ISTE from 9th to 13th August 2004 at Ambedkar institute of technology banglore.
- Two day lecture workshop on “Aspects of theoretical chemistry and spectroscopy” organized by Department of chemistry , SNGS college pattambi on 25th and 26th March 2010. The programme was sponsored by Indian academy of sciences Banglore.
- All India seminar on “Environmental issues in production engineering” organized by the institution of engineers India and department of mechanical engineering JECC.
- Two day lecture workshop on “Advances in molecular spectroscopy” organized by Department of chemistry , SNGS college pattambi on 4th and 5th March 2010. The programme was sponsored by Indian academy of sciences Banglore.
- Attended the Internal Auditor training programme held at JECC on January 12,2011
- National conference on ”Nanostructured materials and nanocomposites organized by Department of chemistry N.S.S college ottappalam on 17th and 18th March 2011
- FDP on “Mobile communication” organized by Department of Information Technology JECC on 16-17 march 2012
- Seminar on ‘Emerging trends in science and Technology” by department of science and humanities Jecc on 6-7 February 2012
- Training programme on “Green Strategies for Environmental Issues” by Dept . Of Chemistry Govt.Engineering college thrissur during 28-30 November 2012 sponsered by TEQIP
- Attended the 2day Residential Training Programme for improving professional Excellence of JECC at CSR Pariyaram, Chalakudy from 5/7/13-6/7/13
- Two day lecture workshop on “Aspects of Quantum chemistry and spectroscopy” organized by Department of chemistry , St Joseph, college Irinjalakuda on 31st january and 1st February 2014. The programme was sponsored by Indian academy of sciences Banglore.
- Participated in the “25th Annual Convention of ISTE, Kerala Section “ held on 25th October 2014 at Jyothi Enginnering college Cheruthuruthy.
- Parrticipated in the one week FDP on “Empowering through Team Work” held at JECC from 1st To 7th June2015.
- Parrticipated for the FDP in IT Tools for Academic and Research conducted by ICT Academy of Kerala from19-20th November 2015 at Jyothi Enginnering college Cheruthuruthy.
- Parrticipated in the UGC sponsored National Conference held at SVNSS college Wadakkancherry on 17th and 178th of December 2015.
- Parrticipated in the two day seminar on “Issues ,Challenges and Strategies in technical Education with reference to Science and Humanities “ organized by BSH Department ,JECC , on 4th and 5th February 2016.
- Parrticipated in the one week FDP on “Performance Based Work Ethic “ held at JECC from 13th to 19th June 2016.