Congratulations to the team comprising the following Jyothi students that got selected for Smart India Hackathon 2017.Thejus Tony, S4 ECE-BSooraj O.R., S4 ECE-BSophy Shaju, S4 ECE-BVaradha N., S4 ECE-BNoel Vincent, S4 CSE-BVishnu K, S4 CSE-BSmart India Hackathon 2017 is an event aligned to Indian government's Digital India initiative. It is a 36 hour non-stop digital programming competition in which students from various technology institutes across India including IITs and NITs will participate. These bright young students will compete to offer innovative solutions to problems faced by various union ministries.
Greetings from PAT office !!!!.
Please find the details of a pooled campus recruitment drive by Zerone Consulting Pvt Ltd. for 2017 passing out CSE & ECE students.
Students who have attended the 2 Day Aptitude Training program (ENABLE) by ICT Academy are only eligible to participate the drive.There will be a verification procedure at the venue regarding this.
Zerone Consulting Pvt Ltd.
DATE :7th March 2017,Tuesday
REPORTING TIME : 9.00 AM
About the company :
Zerone Consulting Pvt Ltd. is an agile software development company based out of Info Park, Kochi, India. They create innovative software applications and products that enable their customers to compete and win in their marketplace. All their processes are optimized to foster customer delight. They have a proven track record of successfully completing hundreds of projects of different sizes and complexity.
for more details please visit the company website : http://www.zerone-consulting.com/index.html
Those selected candidates will be provided 3 months training with stipend of Rs.5000/- at our training center. Trained resources will undergo post training evaluation and successful candidates will be offered Software Engineer position at Zerone consulting Pvt Ltd, Infopark,Kochi.
Eligibility Criteria :
- CSE and ECE branches
- 70% in 10th,12th, graduation till latest semester
- Aptitude Test (75 Minutes)
- Machine Test (C++/JAVA)
- technical & HR interview
- College Uniform
- College ID card
- Updated Resume-2 Copies
- Copies of certificates
- 2 Copies of passport size photo
IBM (Strategic Outsourcing) pooled campus recruitment drive drive for B.Tech 2017 passing out batch (all branches)
REPORTING TIME : 8.30 AM
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India's solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
IBM has been expanding its footprint in India - and has a presence in over 200 cities and towns across the country - either directly or through its strong business partner network. IBM India has clearly established itself as one of the leaders in the Indian Information Technology (IT) Industry - and continues to transform itself to align with global markets and geographies to grow this leadership position. Widely recognized as an employer of choice, IBM holds numerous awards for its industry-leading employment practices and policies.
About the Business Unit IBM is hiring for: Strategic Outsourcing:
Strategic Outsourcing brings together all of IBM's worldwide service delivery capabilities for Strategic Outsourcing with strong local and regional management teams supported by a set of key global competencies including Security, Asset & Risk Management (SARM), End User Support (EUS) and Server Systems Operations (SSO). IBM is hiring for the Mobility & Client Care Services - Service desk support unit.
About the Job:
Providing Voice support to IBM Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA & AP. The job will require you to handle inbound calls / emails / chats regarding technical issues for end users.
• Remote Infrastructure support delivery
• Perform problem cause analysis
• Resolve routine customer problem
• Ability to Identify Opportunity & Implement Process Improvements
• Ability to meet a set of defined account agent productivity measurements
• Strong computer skills
• Excellent customer service orientation
• Neutral accent
Location of joining - Bangalore or Hyderabad
• Working in shifts is a mandate. Candidates applying and selected for the job will be expected to work in shifts - including evening, night and graveyard shifts. Project works 24x7 in various shifts and can vary depending on geographies supported
• Candidate should not have any backlogs in order to qualify for interview and selection process
Any Graduates or Post Graduates, 2017 Pass outs (with no backlogs)
No Percentage cut off
1. Initial screening and assessment of communication skills (In Person)
2. Voice & Accent assessment (Telephonic or In-Person)
3. Technical Interview (Telephonic or In-Person)
Documents to be carried for the event (original & one set of photocopies):
Agenda for the day 03-03-2017:
- Education all year mark sheets for the highest degree attained / pursuing
- Education degree certificate (if course is completed)
- Government issued photo ID card
- If currently employed: Offer letter or Latest revision Letter and last 3 months salary slips
- Valid Indian work permit (if applicable)
- 8:30 Registration
- 9:15 Pre-Placement Talk
- 10:00 GD (in batches) followed by Personal/telephonic interview.
In view of Ash Monday the regular classes on 27.02.2017 will be commencing at 9.55 am. Hence the College buses will start from respective starting points 50 minutes later than the usual time.
Torry Harris Business Solutions - pooled campus recruitment for B.TECH CSE & ECE -2017 passing out batch
Date : Thursday 2nd March 2017 (Preliminary rounds - Aptitude ,GD) ,3rd March 2017 (Final round)
Reporting Time : 8.45 AM
Torry Harris Business Solutions (THBS) was founded in 1998 in New Jersey, USA. The company focuses on high-end, niche technical skills, predominantly in Integration, SOA/API, Cloud Integration, Mobility, Data Analytics and Digital Enablement services. THBS provides software services to enterprise clients across different industry verticals through a combination of offshore and onsite services. The company has its development center in Bangalore (India) and Sales & Operations offices are established in Bristol (UK), New Jersey (US), Dubai (UAE), Valencia (Spain), Munich (Germany), Paris (France), Vienna (Austria) and Gurgaon (India), to serve the local markets.
The company has been CMMi Level 3 certified. It has also been certified to comply with British Security Standards 7799 (now termed as ISO 27001).
Associate Software Engineer – Trainee
Eligibility criteria :
BE or B tech (CS/ECE)2017 Passing out batch
Min 70% throughout (from 10th to latest sem.)
No standing backlogs
Coding knowledge must (evaluation will be based on coding)
Documents Required :
College ID card
Updated Resume -1Copy (MUST)
Passport size photo -2 copies
Copies of certificates
Training & Salary Package :
Selected students will undergo training for six (6) months and during the training they will get a stipend of INR 15,000 per month and post that it will be INR. 3,50,000/-Per Annum
Training will be in Bangalore and post training they will placed in Bangalore or Gurgaon based on the project. THBS will not provide any accommodation during the training period
Registration: 8.45 AM
Pre placement talk : 9.15am - 1hour (Note: Pre placement talk to start at 9.15 sharp)
Online test (Coding and Aptitude – No negative marks) – 1 hour
GD – 15 mins per group (2 groups in parallel)
Personal interview (Tech, Managerial and HR)
Date : Saturday ,4th March 2017
Venue : Jyothi Engineering College
Reporting Time : 9.45 AM
Reporting Venue : Main Auditorium
Please see the attached PDF document and also visit the link http://drizeesofttech.com/
- B.Tech-CE, ME, EEE, CSE & ECE2017 passing out batch
- No marks Criteria , Students with arrears also can participate.
- College Uniform
- College ID card
- Updated Resume-1Copy (MUST)
(Only the preliminary screening will be conducted here. The final interview will be conducted at the company office Kochi, on a convenient date.)
1. Company Presentation
2. Group discussion (Please note that there is no aptitude test)
There will be elimination from GD round
3. Personal interview ( To understand the area of interest of a candidate)
After the personal interview, a shortlist will be published. The shortlisted students will be called for the final interview on different dates, based on their preferred job profiles .
All college buses will be diverted to the ‘Lulu International Convention centre, Thrissur’ on 25-02- 2017 morning from the respective boarding points. The students and staff members are directed to check the revised time schedule of college buses on the same day.
- Bus No. 10 Mannuthy - 8.30 a.m.
- Bus No. 11 Vatanappilly - 8.20 a.m.
- Bus No. 12 Nadathara - 8.30 a.m.
- Bus No. 13 Ollur - 8.30 a.m.
- Bus No. 14 Parappur - 8.30 a.m.
- Bus No. 15 Pallikunnu - 8.00 a.m.
- Bus No. 16 Palakkad - 7.00 a.m.
- Bus No. 17 Peramangalam - 8.30 a.m.
- Bus No. 18 Vadakkumchery - 7.15 a.m.
- Bus No. 19 Valanchery - 7.00 a.m.
- Bus No. 23 Kodakara - 8.00 a.m.
- Bus No. 24 Irinjalakuda - 8.00 a.m.
- Bus No. 25 Bishop’s House - 8.30 a.m.
- Bus No. 26 Pattikkad - 8.15 a.m.
- Bus No. 27 Mammiyoor - 7.30 a.m.
- Bus No. 28 Pavaratty - 7.30 a.m.
- Bus No. 29 Ammadam - 8.00 a.m.
- Bus No. 30 Kunnathangadi - 8.30 a.m.
- Bus No. 31 Chavakkad - 7.30 a.m.
- Bus No. 32 Sreekrishnapuram - 7.10 a.m.
- Bus No. 33 Thriprayar - 7.45 a.m.
- Bus No. 34 Thrissur Town - 8.00 a.m From the College Campus
All The buses will be going back at 7.30 p.m in the evening to the respective boarding points after the Tharang 2017 programme.
Tharang 17 is rescheduled and will be conducted on 8 Mar. There is no change in the programmes scheduled on 25 Feb
The programmes of Tharang 2017 is rescheduled and will be conducted on 8th March 2017. The scheduled programmes on 25-02- 2017 at Lulu International Convention Centre, Thrissur, will be conducted without any change.
NRI Admission Registration StartedEligibility: 60% marks in Maths and 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Maths put together.No entrance score is needed.Contact Nos:
'Infocom Software Pvt.Ltd.' - Campus Recruitment Drive for B.Tech. CSE ,ECE & EEE - 2017 passing out batch.Infocom SoftwarePvt.Ltd. is conducting a campus recruitment drive for CSE, ECE & EEE 2017 passing out batch. Students with arrears also can participate.
Tuesday, 21st February 2017.
Jyothi Engineering College
Room No. 415 & 416
Infocom SoftwarePvt.Ltd. is a Web,Game and Software development company in India. They are a reliable Software and IT solution providers for various big and small companies around the globe.
Please visit the company website for more details
Eligibility Criteria :
B.Tech-CSE,ECE & EEE 2017 passing out batch .
- No marks Criteria , Students with arrears also can participate,
- since the selection is based on the performance in the aptitude test.
- College Uniform
- College ID card
- Updated Resume-1 Copy
1.Online Test (Test will comprise sections involving Aptitude, Programming language (C & C++), General Knowledge.
3. HR Round
The selected candidate will undergo training for the first three months . If the candidate does not qualify the performance evaluation after three months, the training may extend up to six months.