A workshop on Experiments For Young Engineers and Scientists by Dr. B P Ajith Kumar ,Scientist H, IUAC, New Delhi on 05/02/18.
Organized by Computer Engineering Students Association and Computer Society of India student chapter of Jyothi Engineering College.
Venue : Decinnial Hall
Time : 9 :00 am
SUTHERLAND GLOBAL SERVICES - Campus Recruitment Drive for 2018 passing out students|| All branches are eligibleDear Students,Greetings from PAT Office !!!This is to inform you that, SUTHERLAND GLOBAL SERVICES is is visiting our campus on 1st February 2018, for recruiting our 2018 passing out batch students. All branches are eligible.
?Company : SUTHERLAND GLOBAL SERVICES
Date : Thursday, 1st February 2018.
Venue : Jyothi Engineering College
Reporting point : Will be informed later
Reporting time : 9.00 AM
As a process transformation company, Sutherland rethinks and rebuilds processes for the digital age by combining the speed and insight of design thinking with the scale and accuracy of data analytics.
They have been helping customers, across industries from financial services to health care, achieve greater agility through transformed and automated customer experiences for over 30 years.
Headquartered in Rochester, N.Y., Sutherland employs thousands of professionals spanning 19 countries around the world.
At Sutherland, they recognize that one of their greatest strengths is their talented and diverse pool of professionals who are engaged with them. To augment their ever growing business requirements, Sutherland have always come up with a variety of Career Opportunities to the discerning candidates.
To learn more, please visit www.sutherlandglobal.com,
- Technical support Consultants (Voice /Non Voice)
Basic Knowledge in Hardware, Operating Systems and Networking;
Aptitude for troubleshooting computer systems/servers etc.
- Customer service Consultants (Voice /Non Voice)
Graduates / Diploma Holders with good customer service skills.
Excellent spoken and written English communication skills and willingness to work in shifts are essential pre-requisite for the job.
Good Spoken or written English communication skills. No criteria of Branch/arrears /backlogs/ marks percentages etc.
- College ID card
- Updated Resume -1 copy
All the candidates will have to attend the tests for both Voice and non Voice processes. The Voice candidates(SELECTED) will receive their offer letter on the same day itself.
Presentation about Sutherland Global Services - 30-35 mins
Screening for Non Voice process
1) Essay writing
All the candidate will have to write 2 essays based on the given topics. The result will be published after 10-15 days as it takes time for evaluation
Screening for Voice process
All the candidates , after the essay writing, will attend the communication assessment 1.
1) Communication Assessment - 1 (one on one conversation in batches of 20 - 25 students - approx 45 mins per batch)
2) Communication Assessment -2 ?(Telephonic interview for those who cleared assessment 1 - 10 to 15 mins. per candidate)
3)) HR Interview ( For candidates who clears communication assessments 1 & 2 . 5 mins. per candidate).There will be no elimination in HR round
AMAZON - Mega Pooled Campus Recruitment for B.Tech 2018 passing out batch on 16th and 17th January 2018.
Greetings from JYOTHI PAT office!!!
We are extremely happy to inform you that AMAZON, the world's largest electronic commerce and cloud computing company which has its base in Washington, USA, is visiting our campus for the second time in this academic year, for recruiting 2018 passing out batch B.Tech students on 16th & 17th January 2018.
The JYOTHI Management has decided to extend this opportunity to the students of other colleges also.
We have received an enormous response of around 2500 plus students from 22 Engineering Colleges across Kerala
Very important update
- The recruitment will be conducted in 2 days i.e 16th and 17th January 2018 (Tuesday and Wednesday)
- The participating colleges will have different reporting times.
- Only the Round- 1 (Just a minute communication assessment) will be conducted on Day -1 i.e 16th January 2018, for all the participants . (There will be elimination in Round -1)
- Round 2 and 3 (Versant Test and Virtual Job Tryout) will be conducted for the selected candidates (from round 1) on Day -2 i.e 17th January 2017.
Calicut university S5 supplementary exams on 17th Jan. 2018
- Only for the students who got selected in round -1 on 16th Jan. ,and have an inconvenience to attend the further round on 17th due to Calicut university supplementary exams , the final rounds will be conducted on another day.The names of those candidates will be marked separately by the HR team.
- The date will be mostly 25th Jan. 2017 (There is no supplementary exams scheduled on that day) .The confirmation will be given on 16th .
The reporting time for the participating colleges is as follows,
(The students will be not permitted to enter the auditorium, before the reporting time and are humbly requested to adhere to the timings)
JYOTHI ENGINEERING COLLEGE
AMMINI COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
JAWAHARLAL COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
NEHRU COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING & RESEARCH CENTRE
ROYAL COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
TOC H INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
SREE NARAYANA GURUKULAM COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
MET'S SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING, MALA
NIRMALA COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
SREE ERNAKULATHAPPAN COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND MANAGEMENT
SAHRDAYA ENGINEERING COLLEGE
VIDYA ACADEMY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
SREEPATHY INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT AND TECHNOLOGY
THEJUS ENGINEERING COLLEGE
PRIME COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING,PALAKKAD
ARYANET INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
AHALIA SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
NSS COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, PALAKKAD
GOVT. ENGINEERING COLLEGE PALAKKAD
M.E.S COLEGE OF ENGINEERING, KUTTIPURAM
IES ENGINEERING COLLEGE
HOLY GRACE ACADEMY OF ENGINEERING
SRI VELLAPPALLY NATESAN COLLEGE OF ENGINEEING
Company : Amazon
Date : 16th and 17th January 2018.
Venue : Jyothi Engineering College
Reporting time : As mentioned above
Reporting point : College Main Auditorium
Dress code : College uniform ,college ID card is a must
1 Copy of updated resume with photograph(passport size) attached
(both resume and photo are must, without which the candidate will not be permitted to take part in the process.)
Copy of Aadhar Card
(even if there is no copy,it is mandatory that the candidate should know his/her Aadhar number)
1 mobile phone headset or earphone, for the computer based Versant (communication) test (Round 2 and 3)
Please see the attached PDF document
Please note that this is not a BPO profile/Job
Customer Service Associate
An Amazon Customer Service Associate is a critical part of our mission to deliver timely, accurate and professional customer service to all Amazon customers. This vital position requires an action-oriented, flexible problem-solver who will assist customers in expediting orders and correcting post-sales problems. Associates communicate with customers primarily through mail, chat and phone and utilize a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies and communicate effective solutions in a fun and fast-paced environment.
16,500-18,700 per month (Starting pay. Salary increment in every six months )
- Salary increment in every six months for all employees regardless of their performance. Performance incentives are extra.
- Transportation Allowance or Free pickup and drop around 40 kms of distance from office.
- Night Shift Allowance (if applicable).
- Sodexo Meal/shopping Coupons worth Rs.2000/- per month.
- Over Time benefits (double pay per hour).
- free health insurance worth 3 lakh for employee and dependents.
After completing one year at Amazon, the employees have the following opportunities for their career growth.
Vertical - They can get promotions to higher positions in the customer support division as team leader, group manager etc. up to center head.
horizontal - They can shift to software development and testing (Only for B.Tech)
Diagonal - They can shift to Administration, HR or training and development.
- Only for UG
- All the branches are eligible
- No marks or arrears cut-off
Knowledge and Skill Required
- Good communication (written and verbal)
- Comprehension and problem solving skills
- Familiarity with MS-Office
- Willing to work in a 24*7 environment
Interview Process (Day -1)
Personal Introduction Round
(some times the student will be asked to speak about a particular topic for 1 minute)
Pearson Versant Test - (computer based)
Please visit the below link and watch the video to get a clear picture about Person Versant Test
For this round, headset/earphone is are required.
Round - 3
Virtual Job Tryout (VJT)
Please visit the below link and watch the video.
Please feel free to contact JYOTHI PAT office in case of any queries.
Mobile : +91-9746032226 || +91-88483268
Office : +91.4884.274198 Ext: 226
Dear Students,Greetings from PAT Office!!!Please see the below details of a pooled campus recruitment drive , for B. Tech CSE & ECE, 2018 passing out batch.Company : Poornam Infovision Pvt.Ltd. https://poornam.com/
Date : Tuesday, 9th January 2018
Venue : Jyothi Engineering College
Reporting time : 9.00 AM
"Poornam" is the Sanskrit term for "Complete" .Their objective is to provide "Complete" solutions to their customers.
To know more, please visit https://poornam.com/
Junior Software Engineer
- Graduation : B.Tech
- Branches applicable : CSE ,IT, ECE (EEE not permitted)
- Aggregate 65% in 10th, Plus Two and B.Tech
- Upto 2 backlog allowed, but it should be cleared at the time of joining.
- EXCELLENT written communication skills is a must (English)
- Knowledge in Linux/Unix/Windows/Networking preferable .
- Ready to be based in Cochin, Kerala.
- Willingness to work in shifts (rotational shift)
Total Compensation (for freshers) - 2,25,264.00 per annum.
BENEFITS INCLUDED IN CTC
Ø Round the clock canteen facility will be available at a subsidized cost.
Ø Company is giving accommodation with cleaning facilities at a subsidized cost.
Ø Free transportation to and from the office to the accommodation.
Ø Eligible for Rs. 2,00,000/- worth medical insurance per year (self +two dependents).
Ø You will be covered under our group life insurance scheme for an amount of Rs. 3,20,000/-
Ø Eligible for leave / holiday as per Company rules.
Ø Eligible for statutory benefits like PF / ESI / Gratuity from day one.
DOCUMENTS TO BE CARRIED
- College ID card (no students will not permitted to attend the test without college id).
- Updated copy of resume with photograph attached.
Dress code : College Uniform
- Written test-. (General Technical Awareness /
comprehension/ written essay) Duration: 1 Hr.
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
All the rounds will be completed on the same day
Eligible students please register below
Please feel free to contact the PAT office in case of any queries.
- Graduation : B.Tech
Christmas vacation will be commencing on 23 rd December 2017 and college will reopen on 03 rd January 2018.
Library will be closed for Christmas holidays and the books which are due from 23rd December 2017 to 2nd January 2018 can be returned without fine on 03-01-2018. Late return of books if any will invite vacation fine as per rules
Experion Technologies || Pooled Campus Recruitment for B.Tech & M.Tech CSE 2018 passing out studentsDear Students,Greetings from PAT office!!!
We are extremely happy to inform you about the following pooled campus recrui
Company : Experion TechnologiesDate : Thursday, 14th December 2017
Reporting time : 8.30 AM
Experion Technologies is a 10+ year-old software product and services company. In a short span of time, our products and custom applications have served over 100 customers across 26 countries. Our customers include some of the world’s largest corporations as well as some of the fastest growing early stage companies. We have offices/direct presence in the United States, India, Australia, Germany, UK, Switzerland and Netherlands. The company has been lauded for three continuous years as one among the “Top 100 fastest growing companies” by Red Herring.
Experion taps into the power of Mobile, Web, Analytics, IoT, Social & Cloud technologies to develop custom software applications and products for industry domains such as Retail, Transportation & Supply Chain, Healthcare and Financial Services.
· BE (CSE/IT) 2018 pass outs only
· 70% marks scored consistently throughout 10th till qualifying exam
· No arrears when attending the process
· Good Analytical and Communication Skills, Good programming skill in any programming language
· Good in Software Engineering basics and Object Oriented Concepts
INR 300,000 CTC per annum
Campus Recruitment – Selection Process
· Aptitude Test (60 questions, 60 minutes) – Paper based
· Programming Test on any language as per candidate’s choice (2 questions, 45 minutes) – Paper based
· Group Discussion
· Personal Interview
Experion Team report at the campus
Invigilators report at exam hall
Distributing OMR Sheet and Rough Sheet
Distributing Aptitude Question sheets
Aptitude Test (Paper-based)
Candidates are moving to Seminar Hall
Company Presentation/Pre-placement talk
Announcing the names of shortlisted candidates
Programming Test (Paper-based)
Group Discussion (group of 10 candidates)
Announcing the short listed Candidates for Final Interview
Personal Interview begins
Advertisement and Application form for PMKVY Job-oriented courses on Plumbing-General, Assistant Electrician and Junior Software Developer.
Last Date for receiving application 20 Jan 2018.
Course fee - Nil, Course Duration - 4 months
Faculty Development Programme on Signal Processing & Embedded System Design Using EDA Tools on 19th to 21st DEC 2017
Faculty Development Programme on 'Signal Processing & Embedded System Design Using EDA Tools' Organized by Dept. of Electronics & Communication Engineering Jyothi Engineering College, Cheruthuruthy, Sponsored by, A P J Abdul Kalam Technological University on 19th to 21st DEC 2017.
Registration Link : https://goo.gl/forms/
JGI1yUEMYgn5rig53ContactMr. Abin Johns Raju, Asst. Professor, ECE | Mob: +919037980739 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms Anjitha V, Asst. Professor, ECE | Mob: +918086750488 | Email: email@example.com