AZTEC SOLUTIONS - CAMPUS RECRUITMENT -For B.Tech 2017 passing out students (All Branches are eligible)
Aztec solutions is conducting a campus recruitment drive for B.Tech (all branches) 2017 passing out students.Date : Tuesday,16th May 2017Venue : Jyothi Engineering CollegeReporting Time : 9.00 AMReporting point : Decennial hall
Aztec Solutions, a Human and Education Management Company, has evolved as a dynamic and ambitious organization marking its strong presence in the field of Consulting and Training since the year 2011.
For more details ,please visit the following link
SKILL DEVELOPMENT OFFICERS
As Skill Development Officers, the candidates are supposed to take up the duties of training and developing students in life skills and other areas apart from their academics. They also must facilitate and coordinate the events that are conducted in the institutions and, must also support and develop the faculty community of the institution they are placed in.
- B.Tech All branches
- The candidates must have excellent communication skills, including fluency, in English and a passion towards the field of training and development.
- No Marks % and backlogs criteria ( The company is mainly looking for the communication skills and English proficiency of the candidates)
Up to 20,000/- per month
(16-05-2017) -Jyothi Engineering College
- English Proficiency Test (Written) (No elimination)
- Group Discussion (For all candidates)
- Personal Interview (for shortlisted candidates from GD)
- HR Interview - to be held at the Company head office at Kochi.
Interested students may kindly register on or before Monday ,15th May 2017 9.00 AM
The inmates of Marian Ladies Hostel and Santhome Mens Hostel who wants to take Re-admission in the college hostel during the next academic year (2017- 18) are directed to collect Hostel Readmission form from Sr. Viveena and Fr. Joju Chiriankandath respectively. The duly filled up forms should be returned to them, on or before 15 th May 2017.
Fr. Roy Joseph Vadakkan
The following 11 buses will not be operated from tomorrow, 11 th May 2017 till further notice.
6. Bishop’s House
Federal Bank is conducting a campus recruitment drive at Jyothi Engineering College, for B.Tech (all branches) 2017 passing out students.Date : Wednesday,10th May 2017Venue : Jyothi Engineering CollegeReporting Time : 8.30 AMReporting point : Main Auditorium
The Federal Bank Limited, is a major private sector commercial bank headquartered at Aluva, Kochi, Kerala.
As on 31 March 2016, Federal Bank has 1252 branches spread across 24 states and 1516 ATMs across the country.
Its balance-sheet stood at Rs 1.37 trillion as of end March 2016 and its net profit stood at Rs 475 crore for the fiscal year.
Please visit the following link for more details
Salary package (starting)
Rs. 3,80,000 (approx) per annum- Take home pay Rs. 25,600/- per month
- B.Tech All branches
- 60% marks in SSLC or equivalent (59.99 % not applicable)
- 60% marks in +2 or equivalent (59.99 % not applicable)
- 55% (5.5 CGPA) in B.Tech (up to S6) with no standing arrears (54.99% not applicable)
- College ID card and 1 photocopy
- Printout of application form
- Printout of Call letter (Hall ticket)
- Copies of certificates
- 2 Copies of passport size photo
Phase 1 (10-05-2017)
- Aptitude test
- Psychometric test
- Group discussion
Personal interview - to be held at Federal Bank head office on a later date.
Distribution of Course & Conduct Certificate, Refundable Deposit & Caution Deposits: 2013 - 2017 Batch
General Instructions: -
- All the candidates are directed to collect No due form from college office & submit the same to college office before 25th may 2017.
- Schedule of distribution of Certificates & Deposits : -
BRANCH DATE CE 19.06.17 CSE 20.06.17 ECE 21.06.17 EEE 22.06.17 ME 23.06.17
- Students are requested to report to the College Office before 10.00 AM on Scheduled dates.
- Students should submit the original receipts of Refundable Deposits and Caution Deposits.
- The refundable deposit amount will be paid directly to the Concerned bank on behalf of students who had availed educational loan for Refundable Deposit.
- The payment will be made to the parent only by Bank Account Transfer.
- Photostat copy of parents Bank pass book front page should be submitted along with no dues form.
- All students should follow the scheduled Date to avoid rush.
- Students should surrender their identity cards.
- If any student is not in a position to come personally the refund will be made to the parent / authorized person. A proper authorization letter from the student along with the above mentioned documents should be submitted.
Pre-Admission registrations for Admission 2017 started. Click here to register.
9526934455 (For NRI Admissions)
IEDC @ JYOTHI RECEIVED CERTIFICATE FOR EXEMPLARY PERFORMANCE FROM HONORABLE VICE CHANCELLOR KUNJARIA P. ISSAC (KTU)
Lipin, Leon, Philip and Chris of S6 CSE-B have successfully developed a real-time Linux kernel for their smartphone Lenovo Vibe K5 from Android sources (Marshmallow). The kernel has been flashed to their smart-phone. A screenshot is appended here. The team is getting ready to build a fully functional Operating System for Lenovo Vibe K5. This is a new milestone in the history of CSE department, as there aren't any official release for Kernel or the Operating System from Android or other clones for Lenovo Vibe K5. Congratulations to the team.
The University has called for application for B.Tech Sem. VI Examinations April 2017 and the last date for online registration, without fine is 27th March 2017. The examination fee of (for regular students) @ Rs. 605/- per candidate should be remitted to the college office on or before 25th March 2017.
Students are directed to remit the fees in exact amount.
It is a proud day for TBI (Technology Business Incubation) centre at JECC.We signed an agreement with yet another startup - Rezonent Microchips - allowing usage of our facility at TBI effective today.Rezonent is a company founded by Dr. Prof. Ignatiuz Bezzam of our EEE dept. It specializes in Electronic Integrated Circuit (Microchip) design innovations delivered in the form of Intellectual Property (IP). The company develops patented techniques that recycle the electric power, thereby increasing the battery life and reducing the overall cost of usage by preventing the wasted energy as heat, that would have required elaborate cooling. The primary customers of the company will be high performance mobile solution companies such as Samsung and Apple along with system on-chip developers like SAMSUNG and NVIDIA and the microchip design companies that support these activities mainly in Bangalore.Its global workforce comprises teams at USA, Europe, Bangalore, and now at TBI@JECC !!The company intends to provide internship opportunities for our MTech students, guidance for chosen BTech projects, and guidance for PhD and post-doctoral research. It also will conduct state of art R&D in energy recycling methods; and develop microchip VLSI solutions for next generation products; and offer employment opportunities for deserving candidates.This is certainly a win-win partnership. Please join me in whole-heartedly thanking Dr. Bezzam for the same.Please read more about Dr. Bezzam at our website: http://jecc.ac.in/staffs/JEC596