IBM (Strategic Outsourcing) pooled campus recruitment drive drive for B.Tech 2017 passing out batch (all branches)Placement Published On 01 Mar 2017
REPORTING TIME : 8.30 AM
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India's solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
IBM has been expanding its footprint in India - and has a presence in over 200 cities and towns across the country - either directly or through its strong business partner network. IBM India has clearly established itself as one of the leaders in the Indian Information Technology (IT) Industry - and continues to transform itself to align with global markets and geographies to grow this leadership position. Widely recognized as an employer of choice, IBM holds numerous awards for its industry-leading employment practices and policies.
About the Business Unit IBM is hiring for: Strategic Outsourcing:
Strategic Outsourcing brings together all of IBM's worldwide service delivery capabilities for Strategic Outsourcing with strong local and regional management teams supported by a set of key global competencies including Security, Asset & Risk Management (SARM), End User Support (EUS) and Server Systems Operations (SSO). IBM is hiring for the Mobility & Client Care Services - Service desk support unit.
About the Job:
Providing Voice support to IBM Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA & AP. The job will require you to handle inbound calls / emails / chats regarding technical issues for end users.
• Remote Infrastructure support delivery
• Perform problem cause analysis
• Resolve routine customer problem
• Ability to Identify Opportunity & Implement Process Improvements
• Ability to meet a set of defined account agent productivity measurements
• Strong computer skills
• Excellent customer service orientation
• Neutral accent
Location of joining - Bangalore or Hyderabad
• Working in shifts is a mandate. Candidates applying and selected for the job will be expected to work in shifts - including evening, night and graveyard shifts. Project works 24x7 in various shifts and can vary depending on geographies supported
• Candidate should not have any backlogs in order to qualify for interview and selection process
Any Graduates or Post Graduates, 2017 Pass outs (with no backlogs)
No Percentage cut off
1. Initial screening and assessment of communication skills (In Person)
2. Voice & Accent assessment (Telephonic or In-Person)
3. Technical Interview (Telephonic or In-Person)
Documents to be carried for the event (original & one set of photocopies):
- Education all year mark sheets for the highest degree attained / pursuing
- Education degree certificate (if course is completed)
- Government issued photo ID card
- If currently employed: Offer letter or Latest revision Letter and last 3 months salary slips
- Valid Indian work permit (if applicable)
- 8:30 Registration
- 9:15 Pre-Placement Talk
- 10:00 GD (in batches) followed by Personal/telephonic interview.