Recruitment of Junior Research FellowsGeneral Published On 04 Jan 2019
Funding agency: Department of Science & Technology, Govt. of India
Project Code No: DST/ICPS/CPS-Individual/2018/1091.
- Kochi Metro Rail Limited, Kerala
- Jyothi Engineering College, Kerala
- Rajagiri School of Engineering & Technology, Kochi, Kerala
Applications are invited for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) at a fixed fellowship amount of Rs. 25000/- per month in first and second year and Rs. 28000/- per month for third year (if extended) in a DST sponsored project code no. DST/ICPS/CPS-Individual/2018/1091titled "Intelligent CPS Data Analytics Platform for a Metro Rail Transport System" sanctioned for period of three years. The post is purely temporary and coterminous with the project. Details of the project are available at http://jaison.mulerikal.in/research/.
No. of Posts
Junior Research fellow (JRF)
Rs. 25000/- per month (consolidated)
Post Graduate Degree (M. Tech.) in CSE/ IT
Desirable Skills for JRF position:
- Basic Knowledge in Data Mining, Data Analytics, Data Visualization, Video Analytics and Machine Learning.
- Basic Knowledge in using any of the deep learning frameworks (TensorFlow, Keras, and PyTorch etc)
- Python programming language with exposure to computational libraries like Pandas, Numpy etc.
- Basic Knowledge in traditional machine learning frameworks such as Scikit-learn
- Comfortable in solving both computer vision (Classification, Segmentation, and Object detection) and Data Problems (Text classification, Named entity recognition etc).
- Experience in using CV libraries like OpenCV etc.
- Awareness on using Hadoop/Apache spark/CUDA etc
Selection Procedure: Selection will be basedon Programming Test and Interview
Duration of the project: Three years.
Initial appointment will be made for two year and based on the performance and the funding situation this appointment can be extended maximum up to one more years based on performance and requirement of the project. Candidate with Master degree with essential research experiences can apply. Position is completely temporary. Candidate need to do work in a group.
Interested candidates may send their CV with proper format and defining the academic qualifications and research experiences/publications (in good journal/ Conference proceedings) through the email mentioned below.
Terms and Conditions:
- The above position is purely contractual for a period of 02 years and may be extended maximum up to one more years based on performance and requirement of the project.
- No TA/DA will be provided for attending the interview.
- Only Short listed candidates with desired experiences/qualification will be called for the interview. Short-listed candidates will be intimated by email for interview.
- Position will be terminated at any time for non-performing candidate with a short notice.
- Candidate may send their CV by email(soft copy only) to “email@example.com” not later than January 14, 2018. Subject of the email should contain “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF JRF – DST-T1091”.
- Candidate must attach self-attested scanned copies of all mark-sheets & certificates and details of any research or other experience etc. without which the application will be rejected.
- Selected candidates will be intimated through email by30thJanuary 2019.
- Short listed candidates must attend the interview with the signed hard copy of CV along withthe original certificates/documents.
- The upper Age Limit is 28 Years relaxable for 5 years for SC/ST/Physically Handicapped candidates
For details, Contact:
Fr. Dr. Jaison Paul Mulerikkal CMI
Principal & Principal Investigator of the Project
Jyothi Engineering College, Kerala