Support Sages || Campus recruitment Drive for B.tech CSE and ECE || on 19th March 2018Placement Published On 19 Mar 2018
COMPANY ??Support Sages https://www.supportsages.com/
DATE : Monday,19th March 2018
VENUE : Jyothi Engineering College
REPORTING TIME : 9.50 AM
Reporting Point : Decennial hall
Documents Required : 1 copy of updated Resume
- B.Tech-CSE & ECE2018 passing out batch
- No marks Criteria. Interested students with arrears can also participate.
Ever since its inception in early 2009, SupportSages enjoys to be the most trusted support partner of various hosting companies through its profound technical competency and unparalleled customer service skills. Our core adherence and commitment to the corporate values of fairness, transparency, work ethics and continuous strive for excellence culminates in the form of long-lasting cherished customer relationships, which span across continents.
We have a technically equipped team with diverse experience in server management, billing support, ticket based support, chat support, help desk and disaster recovery etc. Currently we are looking for vibrant, young and dynamic IT enthusiasts to join our team as Level 0 and Level 1 engineers.
1. Junior System Administrator- Linux Support
- Provide basic customer support through ticketing system
- Carry out tasks under the supervision of mentor
- Monitor servers and networks and escalate to the corresponding department
- Identification of various server issues and act according to the guidelines
- Documentation of issues
Experience -0 - 2 years
Qualification- B TECH, MCA
2. Junior System Administrator- Chat Support
- Provide live chat support to resolve customer problems with proactive troubleshooting
- Follow predefined support procedures and policies
- Effective utilization (as trained) of our support channels, processes & policies.
- Effectively and judiciously escalate issues with clear communication
- Ability to communicate complex issues in a friendly and easily understandable format
Experience -0 - 2 years
Qualification- B TECH, MCA,BCA
What we look for in the candidates
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle English language as if it is your first language
- Excellent customer service skills including follow up
- General knowledge of networking, hardware, software
- Good Knowledge on web server, mail server, DNS, FTP, SSH
- Thorough knowledge on Apache and DNS
- Good understanding about usage and purpose of Firewalls
- Good Team player - Able to work independently and in a team
- Caring and no bossy attitude
- Willingness to share your knowledge with your colleagues.
- Attention to detail with the ability to complete a large volume of work quickly and independently
- Passion to excel in whatever you do
- Creative thinking and ability to 'think outside the box' are ESSENTIAL
- Honesty and integrity
- The ability to respond effectively under pressure
- Open to work in 24 x 7 environment including holidays
Candidates with Linux training or certifications will be given preference
- Class room and hands on training
- Best in class learning experience
- Grow with the firm
Starting salary for Junior System Engineer- Linux Support is 1.44 lakhs annually and can go upto 1.8 lakh per annum based on training performance.
Starting salary for Junior System Engineer- Chat Support is 1.2 lakhs annually. This can go upto 1.56 lakhs based on training performance.
ESI, PF and other benefits
Best work culture and atmosphere
Why should you Apply ?
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Bonus Programs
- Certification reimbursements for selected exams
Written Test - 1 Hour
(English language and technical skill assessment)
Written Test- 1 Hour
(Descriptive Language Test)
Face to face interview